Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Happy77 talks tunes (with Screenhog!) :)

Here's the latest post of What's New:
Greetings, Penguins! Music Jam (I like jam) is all wrapped up, but I think music is always cool to celebrate. We wanted to give you more ways to have fun with it, and if you check out the 101 Days of Fun Offline Activities on the website, you'll see some sheet music. You can use it to learn to play a Club Penguin song! I know Screenhog's really into music so I asked him about it. Q: We checked out the sheet music - Where can penguins find that song in Club Penguin?A: You can hear it on the homepage when you click the Tour Guide and start the movie. Q: The team is doing some work at the Lighthouse stage so that (just like during the Music Jam) we'll be able to hear certain instruments when we play there. What do you think? A: I'm glad. However, I personally like seeing the songs that penguins play and sing all over Club Penguin even more. Q: Do you play any instruments? Got any quick tips to share with other musically inclined penguins?A: Yep, I can play a few - the alto saxophone, a few percussion instruments, but my all-time favorite is the piano. To any of you who play real instruments, keep it up! Find a song and see if you can learn how to play it, or even try and compose your own music. All of Club Penguin's music is made by someone, and maybe someday that someone could be you! New igloo music ready on Friday... Hope you're still having fun with your bands. I'll never get tired of having really loud igloo parties! Until then...Waddle on!!
Awesome!
~Funky

No comments: