Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Music Jam Update :)

Looks like Happy77 has something to talk about the Music Jam decor. Let's see what he said: Greetings, Penguins! The Music Jam Party starts this Friday and there are some amazing band rehearsals happening all over the island. It's so cool to see you guys getting ready. I saw the pic of the Lighthouse from Billybob's Monday post - pretty impressive. It made me so excited to actually see the party and I wanted to talk to someone on the team who worked on the decorations. Q: I know there are a lot of different music stages for this party. Which one was the most fun to work on?A: All the stages were great to work on, but if I had to pick a favorite I'd say the big stage at the dock. It changes themes throughout the party. Q: How did you come up with all the different decorations?A: The focus was kept on two things, music stages and things that make noise. So there are different stages, but also some cool noise-making surprises! Q: I heard rumors about a chocolate fountain in one of the backstage areas. Is that true?A: Wait! There's a chocolate fountain Backstage!?!? Golly, look at the time, I better. . . umm. . . get back to work. . . at the Backstage. . . Party starts Friday! Have fun and let us know what you think of how the island looks! Until then...Waddle on! Pretty cool! Can't wait! ~Funky

No comments: