Thursday, August 13, 2009

200th Issue of the Penguin Times Newspaper! :)

WOWZA! It's already Penguin Time's 200th issue!!! That's soooo awesome!!! WOOT! Let's see the article on it:
If you cannot see, it says: The Club Penguin Times celebrates its 200th issue this week! Here's a message from the editor, Aunt Artic: Dear Penguins, WOW! Our 200th edition, what an amazing achievement! We published our first edition in October 24, 2005 and things have changed so much since then. Back in the day we printed the paper in black in white! I started writing my advice column for the Club Penguin Times in May 2006, and took over as Editor in Chief in April 2008. I really couldn't do it without you! I'd like to thank every writer in Club Penguin who has sumitted their work to the Penguin Times. I love writing and researching stories, and I know you do, too. I really enjoy reading all of the fantastic material that I get sent in the mail each day. Here's to the next 200 issues! ~Aunt Artic
Yay!!! Let's go for 1000 issues!!! :D
~Funky

No comments: