Thursday, August 13, 2009

Reviewed By You :)

Here's the greatest latest!
Greetings Penguins!Are you as excited as I am? Festival of Flight starts tomorrow. It's going to be pretty amazing to have Club Penguin floating in the air.Last week we asked you about your ideas for how you might help Gary lift the island. Lots of cool ideas came in. Here are some from Limeg6 who said:
There is a lot of ways we can help Gary. These are the ways I will be using! First I will blow up balloons with the Super Helium. Next I will use my propeller to lift Club Penguin off the ground! Then I will fill up hot air balloons. I would tie balloons around everything! I will tie a balloon to the Iceberg and everywhere!
Thanks! You'll have to let us know tomorrow what you think about the solution Gary came up with...
The party will go from August 14 - 18 and then on the 20th (Friday) you'll find a brand new, never before seen play at the Stage! It's called Underwater Adventure.... This week, we'd really love to know: If you could write a script for an Underwater Adventure, what would it be about?Let us know what you think of the Festival of Flight tomorrow...(and if you think the clouds look at all like cotton candy).Until then...Waddle on!
I am jumping for Festival of Flight!!! You know what? I'm going to wait for it until Midnight at the Snow Forts! I'll be at Grizzly and be there when it's pretty late at night on Penguin Standard Time. Maybe 8:00 or 7:00 PM? Hope you can come!
*UPDATE*
I'm sorry guys I couldn't make it. I had to go to sleep extra early because of camp. I'm really sorry! I'll make it up to you guys somehow. :)
~Funky

No comments: