Thursday, August 27, 2009

Rockhopper Coming! :)

Rockhopper hasn't been here in a while, so I'm guessing they wanted to bring Rockhopper back! :D I discovered this in the newspaper and the telescope in the Lighthouse Beacon. Here's the headline on it: Lighthouse attendants have confirmed sighting of Rockhopper's ship in the telescope. "By my calculations, he's about one week away." one penguin explained. "That means he'll be here in time for The Fair!" "Some penguins may not know this, but Rockhopper brought all the decorations and games for the very first fair. But he's never stayed to celebrate. A puffle trainer told us, "Rockhopper left me some instructions last time he was here, and I can tell you he's got something very exciting planned." Crowds of penguins have already begun to gather around at the Beach, where the Migrator is expected to dock, September 4.
I haven't seen Rockhopper in quite some while so I'm looking forward to him and The Fair!

No comments: